Home / Products/ CNC Router Tool Holders/TORNADO
- The new solution by Sistemi Klein helps both dust and chipwoods evacuation during Nesting and conventional CNC Routing operations. Easy to assemble directly on the collet chuck instead of the standard nut, the new Sistemi Klein "Tornado" provides a big improvement of dust evacuation, removing it from the workpiece directly into the centralized extraction system of the NC machine.
- Available in two diameters: ø98 old style,ø92 new style & ø80mm Diameter (space in the tool changer of CNC)
- Tool body in light alloy
- Surface hardening treatment for longer performance
- Suitable for any type of collet chucks (ISO, BT, HSK ...)
- Maximum tool diameter: Tornado ø98= 70 mm / Tornado ø80= 60 mm
- Maximum speed rotation up to 20.000 RPM
- Balanced at G2,5
- Tool weight 0,4 kg
- Single packed in carton box with Manual Wrench. Available dedicated Torque wrench and Adaptor key available.
- More Info: PDF Catalog Page-Click
NEW TORNADO® 2018, WHAT WE HAVE IMPROVED:
- Green color on top
- Smaller diameter, from 98 to 92 mm in order to be mounted on every CNC router/machining centres toolchanger.
- More holes for tightening: thanks to 9 holes the clamping is easier
- Tools and collets are now closer to the workpiece thus a greater extraction ability and less risk of breakage
- Special surface coating against wear and corrosion for a longer life
VIDEO OF SISTEMI KLEIN "TORNADO" IN ACTION!